Formal Education & Certification
- College diploma or university degree in the field of finance, business administration, or computer science.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification or six years of functionally supporting a corporation accounting department.
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate: SQL Server 2012 or 2008 or four years of supporting Microsoft SQL may be substituted for this requirement.
Knowledge & Experience
- In depth knowledge of Deltek enterprise resource planning applications and IBM business intelligence tools.
- Ability to provide remote support for end users of Deltek ERP and IBM BI applications
- Experience configuring, maintaining, and supporting Deltek ERP installations.
- Experience creating Microsoft SQL scripts for use in conjunction with ERP and BI applications.
- Working technical knowledge of system security concepts.
- Hands-on accounting experience.
- Ability to travel: 15%.
Preferred but not required:
- IBM Certified Administrator: Cognos 10 certification
- CompTIA Project+ certification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Strong interpersonal and oral communications skills.
- Adept at reading and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conduct research into software issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Team oriented.
Position is subject to satisfactory completion of a background check, reference check. A valid driver’s license is also required for this position.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit for extended periods of time, walk, use hands and fingers to handle objects such as: tools, or controls to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other computer components; reach with hands and arms; balancing; stooping; talking and hearing. The employee must be able to safely lift / carry and / or move moderately heavy objects such as computers and peripherals that may weigh up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.