- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
- You must pass a federal background check to be hired for this position
- 8-10 years minimum professional experience with Java, Spring & Hibernate
- 1-3 years professional experience with Angular2+ (TypeScript)
- Experience with RESTful services, JSON and service design concepts
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and mocking
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins and Gradle (or similar)
- Experience with UML documentation and similar artifacts (class diagrams, API documentation, sequence diagrams, ER diagrams, etc.)
Preferred Skills & Preferred Technical Requirements
- Full stack development
- Excellent UI/UX experience and skills
Environment (Working conditions, physical requirements):
- This position will require moving of up to 10 lbs. This position will be mostly stationary requiring some movement around the office and frequent communication with others. The average working hours will be 8 hours per day for this position with occasional need to exceed.
- This position will require occasional travel to the Denver, Colorado area.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EOE M/F/D/V/SO