- Experience with government/federal codes and standards required
- REQUIRED – Graduate engineer, graduate architect, or a graduate of construction management OR equivalent experience with at least a minimum of 5 years of federal construction experience AND 10 years of related quality management work.
- Exhibits high level ability to interpret plans and specifications;
- Ability to lead the project process with a high degree of construction knowledge;
- Familiarity with LEED requirements;
- USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors certification;
- Detail oriented and thorough with good organization skills;
- Exhibits good problem-solving skills and shows logical process to decision making;
- Willing to travel according to site visit needs;
- Multi-task oriented capable of running multiple tasks concurrently;
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of project stakeholders;
- Physical ability to navigate a construction site;
- Follow all applicable Company programs, procedures and policies
Employment for this position will be subject to all relevant laws, regulations, orders, and the like and may require full vaccination against COVID-19, weekly testing, or other precautionary measures.
Qualifications that are highly desirable are:
- Maintains composure in a high stress environment;
- Ability to relocate, if needed;
- Undergraduate or higher degree in construction management field
- Experience with Design Build process;
- ARC Standard First Aid/ Adult CPR;
- Professional LEED certification;
- Proficiency with all MS Office products
This position and employment offer is contingent upon the verification of information on background check, availability of work and adherence to applicable company programs, procedures and policies.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, use hands to finger, handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bending or crouching; talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift/carry and/or move up to 40 pounds safely. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions and other elements prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
- EOE M/F/D/V/SO